Autier invited in debate on Mammography Screening
May 29, 2018
Dr. Philippe Autier, vice-President Population Research of the International Prevention Research Institute (iPRI), participated in a radio debate on Mammagraphy Screening on French radio station “France Inter”.
“Breast cancer: how about screening?
Mammography screening is at the centre of a scientific contreversy for several years.”
To hear the whole debate (in French), click here.
Posts with related content:
- Mammography Screening Questioned
- Mammography Benefits Overestimated
- Breast cancer screening has little to do with…
- André-Robert Grivegnée
- Jean-François Doré
- Breast Cancer Screening Statement
- Phillipe Autier receives certificate of excellence
- Colorectal Cancer: Fall in Death Rates is…
- Internships in Biostatistics and Epidemiology at iPRI
Professor Jean-François Doré, Senior Research Fellow of the International Prevention Research Institute (iPRI), has been…Read More
The International Prevention Research Institute (iPRI www.i-pri.org) is a research institute devoted to disease prevention…Read More
Thank you for your message. We will respond promptly..