Autier invited in debate on Mammography Screening
May 29, 2018
Dr. Philippe Autier, vice-President Population Research of the International Prevention Research Institute (iPRI), participated in a radio debate on Mammagraphy Screening on French radio station “France Inter”.
“Breast cancer: how about screening?
Mammography screening is at the centre of a scientific contreversy for several years.”
To hear the whole debate (in French), click here.
Posts with related content:
- Mammography Screening Questioned
- Mammography Benefits Overestimated
- Breast cancer screening has little to do with…
- André-Robert Grivegnée
- Jean-François Doré
- Breast Cancer Screening Statement
- Phillipe Autier receives certificate of excellence
- Colorectal Cancer: Fall in Death Rates is…
- Internships in Biostatistics and Epidemiology at iPRI
Professors Luis Pinillos Ashton and Carlos Vallejos Sologuren have made major contributions to Cancer Control…Read More
The fourteenth annual NCID meeting took place in Lyon between 10-12th July, 2019. There were…Read More
Thank you for your message. We will respond promptly..