Paul Ndom was born in Cameroon and graduated MD from the Faculty of Medicine (CUSS), University of Yaounde.
- Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Yaounde I, in charge of training in oncology;
- Head of Medical Oncology Service in Yaounde General Hospital since 1997;
- President of an NGO called SOCHIMIO (www.sochimiocm.org);
- Past President of African Organization for Research and Training in Cancer (AORTIC);
- Past Director of INCTR in Cameroon;
- Permanent Secretary of European and African Congress in Oncology since 2001;
- Local PI in several research protocols in Yaounde in Kaposi sarcoma, Breast cancer, CML and AIDS-related malignancies.