July 16, 2013
The International Prevention Research Institute has extended its premises at the Ecully Offices. The additional office space proved necessary with the expansion of research activities and the corresponding necessity to increase staffing levels. In addition, the establishment of the Strathclyde Institute of Global Public Health at iPRI has consequences for space and staffing.
The additional space is in the same building as the original Ecully office. Phone numbers and email addresses remain unchanged.
Posts with related content:
- Jim Vaught
- 2nd iPRI-University of Dundee Summer School…
- Internships in Biostatistics and Epidemiology at iPRI
- Prof. Little and Dr. Vaught join iPRI
- iPRI recrutes Epidemiologists, Biostatisticians and…
- Internships in Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- Master's programme in Global Public Health
- Joint Strathclyde iPRI institute to deal with global…
- Mammography Screening Questioned
Professors Luis Pinillos Ashton and Carlos Vallejos Sologuren have made major contributions to Cancer Control…Read More
The fourteenth annual NCID meeting took place in Lyon between 10-12th July, 2019. There were…Read More
Declaration in the Fields of Oncological Training, Research and Development among the Countries of the…Read More
On 10th June 2019, Peter Boyle gave the inaugural lecture on ‘Health, Wellbeing and the…Read More
The International Prevention Research Institute (iPRI www.i-pri.org) is a research institute devoted to disease prevention…Read More
Thank you for your message. We will respond promptly..