July 16, 2013
The International Prevention Research Institute has extended its premises at the Ecully Offices. The additional office space proved necessary with the expansion of research activities and the corresponding necessity to increase staffing levels. In addition, the establishment of the Strathclyde Institute of Global Public Health at iPRI has consequences for space and staffing.
The additional space is in the same building as the original Ecully office. Phone numbers and email addresses remain unchanged.
Posts with related content:
- Jim Vaught
- 2nd iPRI-University of Dundee Summer School…
- Internships in Biostatistics and Epidemiology at iPRI
- Prof. Little and Dr. Vaught join iPRI
- iPRI recrutes Epidemiologists, Biostatisticians and…
- Internships in Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- Master's programme in Global Public Health
- Joint Strathclyde iPRI institute to deal with global…
- Mammography Screening Questioned
Professor Jean-François Doré, Senior Research Fellow of the International Prevention Research Institute (iPRI), has been…Read More
The International Prevention Research Institute (iPRI) is a not-for-profit Research Institute which has major international…Read More
Show it in your school, university, NGO, UN organization… Let us know how it went!…Read More
Thank you for your message. We will respond promptly..